Old 09-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

I received the most delightful package today from Knitette! She also wrote the most charming letter that made me want to move to Scotland immediately. So, without further blethering ... well, maybe a little blethering ...

She sent a frilly Tutu scarf, Scottish tissues, delightful orange fabrics which will be incorporated into something fun for my son and daughter in law who are moving in and painting part of the room orange (!!!), a little book of Scottish Fish Recipes, an array of literature on Scottish castles, Scottish breakfast tea and a blethering coaster to put under my cup, a bobbin box with delightful colored bobbins, some 20 pound note facial tissues (I can't imagine blowing my nose into the queen's face!), a delightful Scottish tea towel which will go into immediate use -- I don't care if you're not supposed to use them -- it's getting used, and a wonderful Scottish charm key chain which is so wonderful because I've been wanting one for my new house keys! Thank you so much! What a fun package!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]491024[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]491025[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]491026[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]491027[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]491028[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails knitette-9-2014.jpg   kninette-9-2014-b.jpg   knitette-9-2014-c.jpg   knitette-9-2014-d.jpg   knitette-9-2014-e.jpg