Old 09-11-2014, 08:10 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Ashleah may never have any children - too bad. She is a very sweet gal but the cancer may have nixed her chances. We love her to pieces anyway. She is the sunshine in my son's life. He met her in Florida over 10 years ago. They emailed every day for maybe 3 years. Then she found a boy friend. She went her way and he gave up and found a wife. Unfortunately that was a total disaster and another story. About 2 years ago, he was hit by a drunk driver. During his recovery her dad saw what was going on with him on Facebook and suggested that she contact him. She did and they chatted a lot and got together. Then a year ago he moved to Florida where she lives and they got married on the beach a week later. They have been married about 10 months. They have been very happy soul mates. I'm hoping people do send cards. He needs to see them, too. When he moved to Florida he started playing music in the coffee shops and a couple pubs. He's been getting pretty popular but we are wondering if that will all fold now that she has had a stroke. She may be losing her high paying job because of it. He put out an album about the times he was working through the divorce and accident with the drunk driver and meeting Ashleah.
http://calebhawkins.bandcamp.com/album/wood-and-wire if you want to listen. I think he did a good job. A lot of musicians have had him record their stuff.