Old 09-12-2014, 04:40 AM
nhnative

I love the embroidered needlecase and a cute scissor holder. Was I the only person not able to get on the QB yesterday. I bet it was from the dumb electrician that came here in the morning. He was supposed to be here at 8, and I called at 9:30 and then he called back and finally showed up at 10. And he lives 10 minutes from me. He was here for 2 hours and was ready to leave when I tried the garage door and there was no power in the garage again. He did put a new circuit breaker and then it worked fine. That was only the $50 deductible. Then he hands me this other proposal of what I need to have done because I had some water in the box. That was $2430.00. So now I'm going to get another estimate and go from there. And then the night before my whole area had tornado warnings and the sirens were going off and 4 tornadoes touched down, one 5 miles away and ripped part of a roof off. I didn't know I would have this many tornadoes here. Hopefully today will be peaceful and I'm going to the Shop Hop. I'm going up to the north Amish country where 2 years ago a 17 year old shot and killed 3 students and wounded others and he had escaped last night from the prison 3 hours west of me and they thought he'd be heading back to that area. They did capture him 5 hours later and not far from the prison. I have a school friend that lives in that area. Oh my this is just too much. I hope everyone has a great day