View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 09:42 AM
DonnaC

Gale, you're a girl after my own heart! I switched to digital over the past couple of years and I've never looked back. Check out these two apps: Readly and NextIssue. Both have unlimited plans - download and read countless magazines for $9.99 per month (including back issues). I subscribe to both and have saved myself a boatload of money (because I'm a magazine junkie too).

Readly is based out of the U.K. and has several craft magazines in its monthly plan, including Quilter's World and a British magazine called Craft. If you happen to knit, crochet or cross-stitch, Readly has those magazines too.

NextIssue is a U.S. company and has most of the big-time magazines on its unlimited plan - everything from P.C. World to Vogue to Good Housekeeping and All Recipes and Martha Stewart, and just so many I can't even think of them all. Their $9.99 plan only has monthly mags; if you want the weekly ones (like Sports Illustrated or People), you need the higher-level plan which I believe is $14.99 per month.

I also have a few free-standing subscriptions through Zinio that I pay annually, including Mollie Makes, Inspirations, Australian Homespun, and Stitch. Those are not available on the other platforms.

See, told you I'm a magazine junkie!

If you go to either of their websites and click on "Catalog", you can see a complete list of the magazines each one offers. Good luck!!