Old 09-13-2014, 03:39 PM
Wow I Like That

Default My thrift store sheet squeezed out another project.

I almost gasped with I found a square of my thrifted sheet in the corner. I thought I had used it all up except for a tiny strip. I'm gonna miss that fabric. Anyway, I made this with it. Two years ago or so someone left a Japanese magazine in a waiting room and it looked like a little panty purse. I couldn't tell for sure because I don't read Japanese but I thought what a cute idea and jotted it in my doodle book. Today when I found another scrap, I was looking through my book and remembered I wanted to make one. I drew up the pattern today. You could easily make your own, you know the shape. If you want more specific instructions, just ask. I made 3, after the first one was figured out, it took about 20 minutes to make. **Everyone needs a good pair of panties too - so that is why one has a bow.

Not really a quilting project but it does consist of fabric, thread and batting. That is almost quilting to me but I wasn't sure how the rules go if it has to be an actual quilt to post.
Attached Thumbnails sam_1384.jpg   sam_1383.jpg   sam_1386.jpg  

Last edited by Wow I Like That; 09-13-2014 at 03:43 PM. Reason: pictures didn't post