View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 06:00 AM
meanmom

Shop hops are a lot of fun. Each shop has snacks and a pattern for their version of the quilt. Some years they have special fabrics. I think there are 10 shops in the hop this year. One year they all made a star block out of the same fabric and you could get a block at each shop. I just end up with way too much fabric.
They are doing the row by row at some of the shops here. I collected a couple of the license plates. One says "batik freak" I had to have that one. I only bought the kit from one shop. It is a storm at sea row. That is a pattern I have been wanting to try. It is also gorgeous colors. It will make a nice table runner. I just don't have time for another project.
I made salted caramel chocolate shortbread bars yesterday to take to school on Monday. They are calling my name from the kitchen. I have never calculated the WW points in them. I am sure it is a lot as they are loaded with butter. It is a gorgeous day here 52 degrees. I have a friend coming to pick raspberries today. I only pick a few to eat. We have enough. Everyone enjoy your weekend.
Pat