View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 02:02 PM
singerguy

Default It was a busy saturday for me....

hello,
it was quite a busy day for me yesterday. anyway here's my story - there was this CL listing for some sewing machine parts many weeks ago. i inquired about it and she said she's selling some sewing machine cabinets without the legs. since i am rehabbing some of my cabinets i decided to email the seller. she wanted me to come by and check it and make an offer. i thought the place was too far for me so decided not to pursue. a week ago she listed it again and on her ads she mentioned that there are 6 sewing machines attached to the cabinets. but this time she mentioned they are free, i got curious and we agreed on a time and day. i didn't make it on the agreed time. and she told me to just come by on a weekend to check it. can't make it on weekend. since they are free, i am thinking that it will get pick up right away but just the same i took a chance and emailed her if this coming weekend is ok for pick-up. she replied and said i can. still i am curious as to what machines are attached to the cabinets. the seller even asked me if i am aware that there are machines on the cabinets but no legs. went there yesterday and here's what i got for FREE......... patience is a virtue. she told me that they repurposed the cabinets and just took the legs. i can't complain as i got 5 sewing machines and multiple cabinets for $0. i got 3 singers (1 is a red eye - my first red eye) and 2 new homes.

there's another new home hiding on the cabinet (last picture). this haul will surely keep me busy for now.
Attached Thumbnails photo-3.jpg   photo-4.jpg   photo-13.jpg   photo-21.jpg   photo-18-copy.jpg  

photo-12.jpg  

Last edited by singerguy; 09-14-2014 at 02:06 PM.