View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 03:46 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by weezie
HOLY MOLEY! Y'all are going to hate me when you read this, but I can't see how you can find anything if your sewing room is cluttered. (I SAW THE PICTURES!) Everything in my sewing areas has to be in its correct place, because if I reach for something and it's not there, I'm afraid my head will start spinning around and around like Linda Blair's did in "The Exorcist" and I'm just afraid to think of what might start spewing out of my mouth (%%$$##@#%^&*). I'm not phobic, but clutter has always been my enemy. (If I wasn't so old, tired, and lazy, I could hire myself out as an organizer.)
well, weezie, I'm not a perfectionist, but I do tend to stay on the more organized end of the spectrum, bc like you, clutter makes me crazy.
I can't cook if the dishes are piled up.
I can't stand laundry piled up.
I can't stand messy floors, bc I like to go barefooted in the house,
and I can't sew in a cluttery mess. It makes me think that my stuff is camoflaged and i can't see anything but mess!
So, I sew, make a mess and clean,...and then start over.
I get claustro. if I don't know where things are.
But, I will say...nobody should be embarrassed, bc the reason I clean is bc it gets.....eeeeyiiiiiooooowwwwyyy! in there!!!! (no words for it...just moans!:wink: )
but when it's clean?...ahhhhh!!!!! :wink: (happy camper)