Old 09-15-2014, 02:11 PM
roserips

Default Pin cushion and needle book received

Well I have been so busy time to get caught up. My pin cushion and needle book came last week but my battery was dead on the camera so then the week end and on the run so camera is charged pictures taken and here they are!
So I received my pin cushion and lots of goodies from Pat along with a darling card and yes I love the matched set pin cushion, thread catcher and needle book my what a busy girl you are along with a note pad, a selection of fat quarters and M&M's they were very good for my breakfast that day. Thank you Pat I love it all. Then it was like Christmas 2 packages in one day! Nana Kathy sent me a beautiful crazy quilt needle book with very elegant pins in it and the most darling little bitty chicken pin cushion along with goodies for my sweet tooth. Also not to forget a beautiful hand made card what talent you ladies have and I love my needle book since I like to do lots of hand work it is wonderful. So again thank you to both of my wonderful swapers this has been a very fun month and now I can hardly wait to hear how my receivers like their pin cushion and needle book.
Attached Thumbnails september-pin-cushion-1.jpg   1needlebook9-14.jpg   2n-c.jpg