Old 09-16-2014, 07:32 PM
oldtisme

Originally Posted by Crqltr View Post
Kinda like someone walking into my husbands 7-11 with a speedway refill cup and expecting free coffee from him...the smaller stores have a lot more overhead than others and buying in smaller quanities expensive!
I agree with you in that someone should be ashamed to bring a competitor's cup in to refill and expect it to be free, but I belong to Sam's club and I stand in line behind convenience store owners that are buying boxes upon boxes of cigarettes ect to resell at their stores and mark it up twice the amount they paid that's 100% profit and sometimes more, they also only have family working for them so they can pay as low as possible wages. I understand LQS having to have higher prices as they pay higher prices for their stock and hire outside of family which helps our economy, but they could also have incentives for customers ie a punch card after so many yards purchased you get your card punched & at X# of punches get a free FQ ect. I support the LQS but times as they are, we sometimes have no choice but to find what we want & can afford online. I completely agree it is morally wrong to take pictures out of books you don't own that is outright stealing, same as ripping the page out of the book without buying it.