Old 09-17-2014, 05:47 AM
Emma S

Nancia: Glad to see you here. Wondered where you were. Your accident has to have been really scary, I thought they checked before they pulled out, glad nothing broke. Diva: I know one of the moderators mentioned they are having some kind of IS trouble. There's been a lot of pictures double posting and many of the threads I subscribed to haven't had any responses. Today I posted a FYI type thread to the help section, and related or not, received many threads in my in-box. This was one of them, there were three new pages of responses. Maybe you could post to the help section. DeDe: I have no idea what my border will be, hoping that when the rest is done it tells me what kind of border it wants. The blue was very hard to find, since I love the color and I had shopped almost all of it out of my stash. Found it hidden under a pile of fabric. In person, the blue does match the light blue in the fabric. I think because it is so small it looks lighter in the fabric than it really is, its more a primrose.