Old 09-18-2014, 10:35 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Love the scraps, Honchey, especially the red piece. What a nice place to 'play' when you are working! Complete with a fan. Wow.

JeanieG, I hope you are on high ground in AZ visiting your son. Hurricane brought in a lot of water to AZ.

Watch out, D_D, rain is coming your way. Dh told me the bears are coming down from high elevation for food getting into people's homes out there...so beware of the bears! 93 have been relocated and two shot. One woman who was feeding the bears, was fined a really big fine. When they say "Don't feed the bears!" they meant it.

Shhhh.....dh went to town this morning for an appointment at the Chiropractic clinic and I went in the QR and worked for an hour!! A whole hour! Pressed rows one and two that I had sewn together, finished and pressed row 3, and working on row four, inserting five new Thomas blocks, and pressing the old blocks so I can sew them together. Almost caught back up to where I was on the I SPY quilt...I wanna get it out of my way so I can work on other dozen projects...progress is good!