View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 06:48 AM
KalamaQuilts

I have the cheapest fitbit, the zip, and it clips to my bra. really clips, I have to pull at it to get it off. regular pedometers are always getting knocked off.

Pam, I admire your friend, one of my worries is, I've been up and down and up and down, and up is always because I've let healthy habits slide back out of my life. Here in the NW it rains 9 months of the year. I know I will need to watch the sky and when it isn't pouring GET OUT AND WALK. I've often carried a parasol against the sun this summer, how much harder is it to carry an umbrella?

How much time do we have to devote to walking? I've probably said it here before, but I ALWAYS park on the back side of the lot. I always take something and put it away, rather than wait until I have a pile. I often make it a point to run up and down the stairs just because I'm going by. When I walk out to commune with my chickens I walk the whole yard to get there rather than the 20 steps to the pen from my back steps. This isn't advice, it is what I'm trying to drum into my head every day, and the fitbit zip helps inspire me.

I think I'll be getting my car back today. Funny all the places you can think of to go when you can't get there, and how few places you want to go when you can