View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 12:34 PM
WMUTeach

My special birthday celebrations are over and now I can catch up with my messages to all of you. Dottie Dodge, your package arrived and I am so impressed with your little package so neatly presented. I haven't open it yet, but I will.

Janice McC again so nicely packaged I hardly want to disturb those neat little treats, but I will soon.

Bonnie (Sewbizgirl) I feel like I just fell into a rainbow when ever I open your card with the treats.

Diana, I love the treats and the little mouse too! I have to keep the little mousey friend far away from my dear pussy cat or else blue mouse will no longer be mine but will disappear and reappear at kitty's will.

Mary (Grannierosie) and charms arrived and the charms will pop up in something soon. I am working a piece that is all half square triangles and I and use your pieces in that for sure and make those wonderful prints STRETCH!

Janet (Jannie) your envelop of treats came just before my birthday and FQ or chrysanthemum fabric is glorious. (I almost spelled chrysanthemum correctly first time. Thank heavens for spell check. )

Karen G. you package arrive yesterday. I settled down in be with my little pile of cards and there was that sweet collection of lovely cuts with so many flowers that I felt like I was given a bouquet for my birthday.

Again, Thank you every one. You all helped make my birthday a very special day!