Old 09-20-2014, 08:03 AM
miriam
Power Poster

On a lighter note... We went to Huntsville to see Glenn & Pat last week end. When we were on the way, we thought we might have to go clear to Florida when Ashleah took a turn for the worst. We had decided if things got better we would stay out of the way if it got worse we would go just to be support for our son. Finally he called with good news and we decided a 2 day trip down and a 3 day trip home for a day or two stay was not going to happen. It was a hard choice. We chose to stay close on the phone and it seemed to work out ok. I'm thinking everybody for their prayers and concern. She made it through by prayers we are certain. At one point our son called a friend who was having a Pampered Chef party in a church basement - they shut down the party and all prayed. All of a sudden he had good news!!! So we were free to enjoy our time with Glenn and Pat. They took us to a Civil War event by an old mansion. It was very cool. I want to share a picture of a lady using her sewing machine. She may be a new QB member by now. She was very gracious. Glenn and I talked to her for quite a while.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]492464[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails civil-war-105.jpg