View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 08:30 AM
mateoh

Hi all,

Pete I saw your message and i understand how you feel. I feel like I also have been struggling some. I had to sit down and so I had to have a talk with myself last night. I want to change my pattern of losing weight and then regaining. I want to jump off of the weight loss roller coaster. The wake up call for me was a knee injury at the end of January and after my surgery in March I decided that I needed to get this excess weight off so that I could possibly prevent the need for a total knee replacement in the future or at the very least be in better shape if I do ever need one. Since April I am down 33 pounds but I have not been quite so pure with my eating habits lately. Last night I revisited all of the reasons I want to get my BMI to within healthy range and those reasons haven't changed so this morning I am bound and determined to change my mentality when it comes to food. I am going to choose wisely for fueling my body with energy and not with empty calories that do nothing for me but make me feel guilty. I know that the harder part of my journey will be keeping the weight off but I know that I can do it if I just take it one day at a time. I am planning my meals and snacks and recording everything I eat in my Fitness Pal.com ..
Good luck to you!
Maureen