Old 09-22-2014, 04:31 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Pat you received a wonderful package, and I think primitives are so nice too. I have a primitive bunny girl in a dress, and a little wooden rocking chair she sits in.

Thanks all for your prayers and kind words.

I received a beautiful pincushion from 'likethedog' Starla. I didn't have a pincushion like this so I was surprised. She also sent a beautiful red, holiday, mug rug. I will be using it all the time, and it's already put me into the holiday mood. One special thing she sent me is an article. Starla is a newspaper reporter, and the article is so well written and with photographs. Also we were partners in this months quilt block swap so she had that in the package too. It was sort of like Christmas early. Thank you so so much Starla.

Pretty purple fabric with pretty embellishments. Decorated just like a cake you order special. The pretty mug rug with different red strips, and the newspaper article.

I just had to show you the quilt block too since they came together. She knew how to surprise me. I have been collecting blocks swapped for a queen size quilt. It's perfect as is everything she sent.
Attached Thumbnails 100_2241-small-.jpg   100_2240-small-.jpg