Old 09-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Honchey

Hi Guys, I've been reminding everyone that we're close to 10,000 posts...What an accomplishment!!! I just hope that everyone that reads these posts will join us in celebrating...I've been on this trek since since I posted the info with the first Farmer's Wife Saga as of August 2010? It's a little over 4 yrs....Although we ventured into a few other trail rides most of us have stuck together...I'm a little disappointed that some have left the trail but that's to be expected...We all need a break every once in awhile... it seems like we're struggling to keep it together...Any suggestions on a new venture??? How about a round robin quilt top and when the last person add s the last row. we can have a drawing as to wins it???..The most it would cost is a priority envelope to send to the next in line besides the $$$/stash for fabric to add to your turn in the round robin...We could limit the # of persons to participate to the # of rounds?...Can you understand what I mean...I think I just thought of our next "Trail Ride" We will have to think of a theme or type of top to make.. Anyone want to come along???

Last edited by Honchey; 09-22-2014 at 04:55 PM.