View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 03:20 PM
HomekeepingGran

I know neither Planet Embroidery nor the June Tailor fabric. The nearest JoAnn's to me... not sure but a minimum of 2 hours of freeway driving. Of course, I can always make an order online. Thanks for the suggestions, Eva and sylviasmom!

As it has transpired I am fearful of running out of thread before I finish quilting and I can't get any of my color in town, but the as-yet-unvisited quilt shop in the town about an hour away said on the phone today that they have it. I will go tomorrow afternoon and will also shop for ways to put the child's name on his quilt while there. The quilt is for is a special needs newborn who will be in the hospital for some weeks yet so I want a label and I plan to sew the thing VERY securely to the quilt, so it can't easily be removed. Sad that my trust in mankind is at such a low level but... there it is. And I have to say I am excited about this new shop. A friend gave it a good review. I might just happen to take a peek at fabric for a quilt for my father — just sayin'.

~ Carla ~