View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 12:14 PM
Cari-in-Oly
Banned

Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
Please do Miriam.

Looking at it now keeping this a secret was a really dumb idea. Too many people were being left out of something that should be an effort by the whole community. I can't speak for everyone but it's impossible for me to get everyone right all the time and I was worried about missing people from right after I started. That should have been a clue there that I was doing it wrong. I'm still kicking myself for that and for getting Joe's user name wrong.

My apologies to Joe for that mistake and to all of those I left out by trying to keep things a surprise the first time.
Rodney
It wasn't a dumb idea Rodney, it was a well intentioned surprise. The only problem arose because this community is so large. I still think it would have been a really great surprise if everyone who knows Miriam could have been in on it, but that's the problem. This is such a large community that missing someone or several someones is bound to happen. So the best thing did happen, the secret got out and now everyone knows and no one will be left out. Win/win. The only issue I can foresee now is an over abundance of blocks. And how cool will that be.

Cari