Old 09-25-2014, 07:36 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

JanRN, you may have to delete the thread and re-install the threads...I have too every so often. Some times its because I go look, before the email reaches me...but other times it just wears out, I guess.

Honchey, if you have time, why not email everyone so they can say yea or nay to the possible project proposed?

I went to DM yesterday; quilter65 was my driver. Very good driver who found a thru-the-citiy way to our favorite quilt shop and her candy store. So much for not stopping at any quilt store yesterday....then we hit Indianola and Chariton quilt shops, too Yes, some fabric called my name and came home with me...some at $3.50 a yard. I am doing so well with the right eye, I do not have to go back for three months. And I have a referral for the Surgeon to look at my left eye cataract to see if they can help it...in Chariton on the 22nd of October. Her husband and sons are harvesting 190 bushels of corn per acre this fall. The best they have ever had.

Everyone, I hope, is having a good week...if not, may it get to be a better one.