View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 08:28 AM
quiltingcandy

I like NCIS, but truth be known I am a big David McCallum fan and Mark Harmon - so as long as they are in it I will watch it.
My DH and I were very upset over BONES. We will keep watching it for now, but that is a major downer. We had to find something uplifting after to watch.
We love the BIG BANG THEORY - it looks like another good year.
I gave up on SVU - I love a hero and they seem to be trying to go after the good guys all the time and even if that may be a reality - I just need to have the good guys win and it seems that hasn't been happening there.
Looking forward to CASTLE and ELEMENTARY.
Also enjoyed FOREVER, since they have one of the squints from BONES and an attorney from LAW & ORDER, it just feels right. I will give it a while but think it is going to be a regular for me.
I will watch the last season of the MENTALIST so see how they end it - but agree it has been stale and maybe should have ended a year or two ago.
Okay - I do watch too much TV. It is on when I sew and when I am on the computer. (My mom said it was because I was a Gemini that I always have to do at least 2 things at once, but now I believe they call it AADD. What drives my DH crazy is when I am reading and watching TV at the same time. My girls don't do it either. But for me, if you don't multi-task not enough gets done.)