Old 09-26-2014, 09:38 AM
Elisabrat

Oh heck me too Kiff. I thought I had FOREVER. I was once at the park with the two little boys of mine and said to the woman on the bench next to me "God I wish they would grow up faster" and she said.. "your wishing your life away. enjoy it now because it flies so quickly" . I was quietly stunned. and for me that is a big thing the quiet part. I just didn't get it. boy do I get it now. I am so lucky for the time I had with the kids. I am lucky for the time I get now with them even if it kills me. Next month two of them come out to visit me at the same time. gulp. three guests in my tiny home is going to be interesting. one is bringing a boyfriend with her. oh lucky me! I have it planned however tons of things to can in my freezer waiting her arrival. a boyfriend to help? all the better. can what you want take it with you when you go and I am one happy person. ok send it on home so its there when you get there. apparently they frown on things like glass and fluids on planes now. lol. she is a baker so she wants compote (whatever that is) to use on her cakes. go for it! stay out of my hair! egad I sound older than dirt. not really but dialysis take some of the spirit out of me at times.

OK now to fun things! sign on up hurry up! your got time but oh so not much! think of the beautiful things you could make for Christmas. sometimes we buy things we love at the time but maybe not so much later? here is your chance to trade them with another player who might just think they are new and wonderful so give it a chance! If you send this in a 5 x7 envelope and have 5 fat quarters it tends to run about 3.50 or so (ok your sending CA to NY its going towards the oh so range). some are less. some a tiny bit more but that's not much for the fun you have and the joy that your partner receives so SIGN ON UP!