Thread: Guy Gift
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 02:14 AM
lwbuchholz

I use Bullzip PDF printer. I can highlight what I want to print and it makes that a PDF file I can save anywhere no ads just what I have highlighted. I am glad to see the alternatives I will try them to see if they offer other things I would like.
Lynda

Originally Posted by Barb in Louisiana View Post
What a great site! I have several guys, cousins, SIL and hubby that I would make this for. They hate stuff that's loose and don't really want to take the time to create their own group of stuff. Oh my....something else on the todo list.

Just a little extra tidbit....I have a program I like a lot on my laptop - Nitro pdf creator. There is a free version and a paid version. I use the free one. When I want to save something like this, I go to Print, then print to the Nitro PDF creator. It saves all the info to a pdf file that resides on my laptop. It does print everything on the screen, so you get all the ads and anything else. But, it is the absolute best way I have found to make sure I keep this where I can find it even if I don't have Internet access at the time I want to look at it again.

Have a great day quilting!