Old 01-01-2010, 09:50 AM
kluedesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by Sheree from Chicago
Originally Posted by luvmortherest
Originally Posted by Sheree from Chicago
Originally Posted by luvmortherest
click on the save in sketchbook icon in the upper left. that will save your latest copy. then click on look in sketchbook (this is to the left of save in sketchbook) click the arrows till you get to the quilt that you don't want. then click delete. hope this makes sense and helps. you can delete any quilt in the sketchbook that you don't want. i have done this several times
Thank you for your help!
you are welcome
I did step by step and it is still not saving. The most important thing is that I can paint and figure out color placement, mirror if needed, and print foundation patterns. The rest is gravy at this point but at some point, if I can't get it to work it could get crazy with color placement, although I am just doing a simple red, white and blue batik. By simple I mean there is no secondary pattern to it like Klue's.
when you get a chance let me know how you set up the quilt in the software and what you're doing to try and save it.

there must be a way to do this - it just doesn't make sense, you can't have software that doesn't save your work.

if we can't solve it we have to get in touch with EQ and have them fix it - the software isn't cheap and it should work correctly.