Old 09-28-2014, 05:50 AM
Belfrybat

Thanks, everyone -- the left pink it is.
HappyLab -- love those colour choices, and don't think they are dark at all -- just very rich. I'll be interested to see if Judy recommends moving A to the D spot. It appears so far, we are using more D than anything. But then again, it's early in the game.

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
QUESTION: stupid I know, do we assemble this block, and do we cut corner squares?
Looked but didn't see it printed. don't want to assume anything yet on this trip.
Thanks.
That threw me for a bit as well, so I was really glad to see Nana's block done. You cut 2-1/2" squares from fabric B (the same colour as the goose in the flying geese block). 24 squares will make the six blocks.

Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
does anyone have the written direction and photos for each step... i find them so helpful? I tried to print them from the thread and my printer started at page 1... way too many pages to print.
The way I do it, is I highlight the step, including the pictures and right click to copy the highlighted area and then open a Word document and paste it there. That way I have all the steps on my computer for my own use later.

Last edited by Belfrybat; 09-28-2014 at 05:58 AM.