View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 06:25 AM
Judi in Ohio

I think we as woman need to stop justifying our expensive sewing machines. I've heard on this board time and again that someone can't afford it, or they need to make it pay for itself? Why? Other than genuinely not being able to afford it - I apologize here, some, I know, cannot, but those that have to make the $numbers come out right - think again. You will be sewing on this machine for a long time. Get the one that makes it easiest for what you do. There are some down right amazing machines out there. Don't say "my work isn't good enough", or that's so much money. See about payments, make yourself happy. If you are on a budget, and only you know that, buy the best you can afford and stretch a little bit. Ask for your birthday/Christmas present all in one - lol. Sewing is not easy when you are frustrated. This is the only thing I do. I don't wear expensive clothes, don't buy the latest and greatest (unless it's about sewing/fabric/machines/notions), I don't go to bars, to the movies (occasionally). I tell myself I deserve it and I think you do to.