View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 05:18 PM
donna13350

Thank you all for the help..I will e-mail Fiskars...I don't even mind paying for the washer..I just had a feeling it wasn't right...
kamaiarigby...I am sorry that you had a bad experience with Fiskars..but I have to say, first that I love my rotary cutter!....but secondly...it seems that everyone else on the board has had a positive experience with them...so maybe you can cut then a little slack? With the hundreds of e-mails they must get daily, I wouldn't be surprised if one slipped through the cracks...sorry it was yours..but just judging from the positive experiences others have reported..I'd give them a second chance! Try e-mailing them again, and see what happens.
I have tried other rotary cutters, and I am quite loyal to my Fiskars!!!
My niece works in a HUGE quilt shop in Colorado, and she tells me that rotary cutters perform differently with different brands of mats...who knew? She says some brands can play nice together, and some are just horrible when brands are mixed and matched! I didn't pay too much attention because I have my well loved Fiskars cutters, and my Olfa mat..and didn't see myself changing brands...but something to keep in the back of your mind when buying a new rotary cutter.