Old 01-01-2010, 11:52 AM
moreland

Originally Posted by Bill'sBonBon
Originally Posted by momto4
After seeing my fiances quilt and some of the Christmas gifts that I gave away everyone wants a quilt now lol. I better get super busy if im going to make enough gifts for NEXT Christmas lol. Very happy that they all like them but still lol. Has this happened to ya'll before?
Yes and it gets bigger every year. It is to the point of I really want to do some things for myself again. But if you do one Grdkid then you have todo the rest. Do on DD and Her DH then there is my other DD &Her DH. Now it is the SILs Their Grnd.Kids. Or My 2 SIL and their KIds. MY Friends it goes on and on :shock: :lol: :lol: I can never catch up and probably never will. But I don't care.

BillsBonBpm

I like the graduation quilts because seldom do I need more than one or two at a time and I know well in advance when they will be graduating, so have time to plan and sew them. I give a lot of fleece backed "utility" quilts to "shirt tail" family. They appreciate them and that makes it worthwhile.

I hope your SIL was just "acting". I agree with the rest--she'd have to wait quite awhile. RSM