View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 08:17 AM
PenniF

Hey Pete...it's just WRONG when you have someone in the family who can eat like that and never gain an ounce....i know exactly what you mean!!
I started buying the baked snacks - most of which are REALLY good. The new baked, flavored wheat thins are only 1 point (old point system) for 13 chips....and a lot of the other baked chips are only 2 points per bag....even the baked Cheetos....again the old points. At first DH turned his nose up - but then he tasted them and decided he liked them. Have you tried any to see if maybe you could sub those in for the carb snacks? Or on some things i still buy him the regular, and buy myself the baked. Just a thought.
About your being so tired....you have had your Thyroid checked yes??? Please.... i'm not trying to offend or get in your business at all - That's just one of the things i did last spring when i went in for a checkup and had been feeling really run down for several months.
Wishing everyone luck tomorrow. I'm going out later today and buy a new scale and a new 4 pound bag of sugar to make sure it's set properly. Ours is 20 years old - and will give you a different number every time you step on it.