Old 09-30-2014, 04:26 AM
janRN

Going to be MIA for a few days. Today I'm starting a new Christmas project and I know I'll obsess over until I get it done. Tomorrow going on an all day FART with quilty friends. One of our LQS is closing and she's trying to get everything cleared out and my friends and I are determined to do our part helping. She has everything marked at 70% off. It's a small shop in her remodeled garage but hopefully we'll find some good bargains. Sad to see a shop close but this was more of a hobby for her until her DH retired and now they're moving south. Will also hit another LQS, my favorite since 50% of the fabric is batiks. There are so many different selections, I kind of walk around with my mouth hanging open. Will definitely melt my Discover Card shopping there. Joanne's is on our plans, too. I got a card from them for 20% off all purchases plus a bunch of other coupons for my birthday month. And of course lunch--can't forget that. Since MrJanRn & my friend's DH are golfing all day we can enjoy the time without concerns about getting back home for dinner or something. I'm excited!

Have a good one, ladies--talk to you soon.