Old 09-30-2014, 08:47 AM
My Pieds

Yes Jim, it is a conventional feed. I'm so used to them that I didn't even give that part a thought and I thank you for bringing it in to my awareness. I will put that on my check point list that I am working on for future purchases/research.

This is actually the machine that prompted me to get a check list together because even though I was looking right at the hanging down bobbin winder guide and new something was missing I couldn't shake it out of my head. lol

The next day when I finally got the chain lift mechanism working again and had a chance to get a real good look at it, then it glared right at me.

I called the seller and left a message asking her to see if she had a silver dollar with fine sharp teeth around the edge and a smaller possibly heart shaped disc screwed on it. Nope... she left a message back she didn't.

Two hours later she called again and said she went through her sewing kits and found one I can pick it up. I did and it's to big, I do think it will fit one of my other machines though, if I ever have to change one out.

Enough of my ramblings and yes I do hope the people you mentioned can help with information on getting the needed part.

Thanks again Jim

Blissings

FG