Old 09-30-2014, 03:24 PM
lynnie
Power Poster

Here I am. In pain but I have vicodan so it's not tooo bad. I'm cut on both hips about 5-6 inches long. The right hurts more than the left. They ran the wires to the right side, and the batteries are there too. They put the controller there too so they were working in there more than the left. the left, they just took out the batteries. This time, I'm taking it easy. Not jumping out of bed like I normally do. I guess age is slowing me down, Now I have to concentrate on the knee. That will be a 4 day stay. See, you hit 50 and it's all down hill. Time to replace things. (I'm 55 now) and have been replacing stuff for the past 5 yrs. I'm ready to mail, but it might have to wait till sat when dh can mail.

So that's all that's new with me. I know I'm not drinking enough. usually I drink about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons a day, not even doing a quart. mostly in bed and watching junk on tv.

A BIG thank you for all your prayers and well wishes to me. It means the world to me that I have all you quilty friends.

Just waiting for a name now. thanks to all of you again.