View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 01:46 PM
LovingIzabella

I just love looking at the pictures of everyones fur babies! They are all so adorable and you can see personality in all of them :-)
Here are pictures of our current bostons. I have had many dos through the years and my dalmatian was probably the best dog ever but sadly passed right before we bought our house in 2003 from bone cancer :-( All my pictures of her are old style-not digital so I will see if I can get one scanned. She was a rescue and a phenomenal dog.
Our current three are bostons. We have a black brindle named Lexie. She just turned 8 and is a great dog. Rescued her from a breeder about 6 years ago.
Tigger is a 2 year old red boston also rescued from a breeder who decided she did not want to breed him anymore so she stopped feeding him and you can tell he was abused as he was very skittish and extremely malnourished. He has come a long way. He sticks to me like glue-my buddy :-)
Then there is Harmony. She is a champagne boston and is 5 months old. We got her back in October as a gift for our daughter as she can no longer pick up Lexie and do the things she would like to because Lexie is too big and getting old.
Hugs
April

All three in the chair
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62044[/ATTACH]

All three drinking
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62045[/ATTACH]

Harmony with gator glasses on
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62046[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-62039.jpe   attachment-62040.jpe   attachment-62041.jpe