View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 05:04 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Tlambing I think you stated it the way I think. I had fun halloween times as a kid, but just don't like gory stuff.

My funniest story, though not funny then was going out dressed up as a kid with my brother and sister. I was the oldest, probably 12 at the time, my brother 10, and my only sister then was 8. I was to watch over the other two. We go out having fun with no worries in them days, but still watchful. My mom said to not go inside anyone's house. We were fine until almost time to go home, and we go to this one house where a man come to the door and commented on our costumes, and there went my brother running in, and my little sister followed him. I yelled at them to get back out there. I DID NOT run in. I ran home crying and told mom and dad they were kidnapped by this old man. I told them my brother ran in and then my sister so fast I couldn't stop them. Then all of a sudden I hear my brother and sister hid out in one of the bedrooms laughing so hard they can't talk. Boy was I mad. Mom told them they shouldn't have done that to me. I wanted to thump their heads together and that is putting it mildly. I was so relieved though.