View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 07:02 PM
nstitches4u

Originally Posted by MaggieLou View Post
I've used several different ones including Cat Attract which is guaranteed to work. It didn't for me. Right now I'm using Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal. They were feral kittens we adopted when they were about 4 months old. I don't know if that has anything to do with the problem or not. I'm just about to the point of taking them to a rescue group but I really hate to do that since one of them is just now taming up enough to be able to pet her. I would NOT take them to a kill shelter though.
My 2 adult male cats, one is 9 and one is 14, love the Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal litter. We had always used Fresh Step, but it creates so much dust that I decided to try something else. I put the Arm & Hammer in one litter box and Fresh Step in the other in case they didn't like the new litter. They seem to prefer the Arm & Hammer. They have almost stopped using the Fresh Step completely. I think it is because the Arm & Hammer is much finer and doesn't hurt their paws as much. I also have been using a Litter Genie disposal system for about 6 months. It is great. You just scoop the used litter into the genie and then pull a 'lever' on the front and it drops into a plastic bag. Odor is sealed away. It is easy to change the bags.