View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 05:26 AM
Elisabrat

you don't necessarily need to bind but please edge it carefully Linny. I am hoping everyone take time and make something that will be much loved by the recipient. I have now 23 official sign ups! yahoo! yippee! bet there will be lots more as the day draws closer. I am excited to see what everyone makes and receives. I have faith that we will have a tremendous success rate here of people who follow through with their commitments. I have had swaps were several people just disappeared and did not come through. they received but did not send. If you think you might be one of those people don't sign up. Its unfair to those who do the right thing and I want to receive notification from you if you have an emergency and cant finish in time. This gives me time to find another partner for yours so no one is upset or hurt. This is not a big request truly its not. Just send a note and I will take care of it and find an angel for your partner. I hope that is clear! I think mug rugs are pretty cool too jaunitabean! I could use them for each and every holiday I think a hot cup of tea on a cold winter day... nothing better. toss in oh a couple sugar cookies.. and I am very happy indeed.

SIGN UP NOW AND JOIN THE FUN! send a PM with your name address and phone number to me plus any color choices that might help your partner make something you would love example: do you love cats? say so, do you love reds? say so.. do you drink coffee or tea or hot chocolate? maybe include that too... I will forward your wish list to your SECRET PAL and hopefully that will help your partner make something you will love. ideas are welcome. or post them here and if your lucky your partner will scope out this site and find any posts you might have left. I suggest going to your partners main information page and learning what you can about them to help you come up with your design. maybe they adore southwestern patterns or they make a ton of civil war quilts.. or they are into modern design.. secret information to help you get creative. I hope that you stretch your design creativity based on your partners sense of style. some are all over the place. I am one of those people. lol. I love vintage! I love cats, and everything holiday and fish lol and very traditional design but also love applique and florals and... the list goes on and on everyone has a different sense of style. oh this will be fun!