View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 09:43 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Thanks Emma the problem I have with giving you amts of fabric is that I design these quilt blocks as I go. I dont' have them already to look at and tell you you will need x amt of brown and x amt of red for a queen size quilt. I am only giving you the designs. this month might be a Boston block and has 4 colors. Next month might be a Kansas Dugout with 6 diff colors. I don't know til I sit down and design it.

This is not a sampler with a definate quilt designed. I love to play with designing and love to share. So this is the outlet of my play time on my EQ LOL

I dont' make big quilts so I also have no idea how much fabric you will need. I can do a fabric assessment for one quilt block but that is all

Also you may or may not include all the quilt blocks I will be sharing. Someone may take one quilt block and make enough of that one quilt block for a queen size quilt. then your fabric numbers would be different from the quilt you make with all of the different quilt blocks.

I just offer these to get people interested in trying out my shortcut methods and I believe quilting is sharing.

Sorry I can't really answer the fabric question.