View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 03:10 PM
love to sew

Default how do I search for quilting designs?

I have a quilt with ohio stars that I need to get some ideas for. This quilt is a charity quilt for Aid to Adoption for Special Needs Children. I have quilted baby ones for them but this is more of a twin. I LA quilt free motion and computer. I can do feathers and swirls and can use the Pro-Stitcher (older model HQ-16) but a couple of the stars have an applique in the center so I think I would just like to free motion. I am good with doing the borders with feathers and leaves around the borders that are around the stars. There are twenty, but what do I do on the stars that is not too time consuming. I thought that I would like to see the quilting by the others on this board and I bookmark so much but trying to find the pictures of the beautiful quilting I have seen when I go to the "pictures" means going through so many that are not just of quilting and then I spend hours and hours looking. So if you know of some that you can share or ideas of what to quilt on/around the stars please do.