View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 04:50 AM
Elisabrat

Well ladies we are up to 36 people who have signed up already! what a great swap this will be. drool... thinking of all the mug rugs coming in and the photos that I will see. this is going to be great! remember don't sign up if you wont send. I get nervous about this and am very serious. I will leave horrible feed back for you if you do. Period. You wont be allowed to swap again in any other swap so its not a good thing at all. just saying I have no desire to make 20 mug rugs to make up for people who don't send. That isn't fair and I simply wont be very tolerant of this. ok enough warnings...

I love all the different color combos that people are hoping for. wow.. some want bright colors like Juanitabean and others want simplier calmer colors like beige and red.. and batiks got a couple of those and well the selection is going to be huge! SIX DAYS LEFT For sign ups! so quick as a cricket send me a PM so you can join the fun. I know some of you are new quilters but that's ok.. everyone started there promise you. this is a fun smaller project that really will allow you to experience what a quilt is on a very small scale. from the top to adding the batting and quilting it to sewing the binding on. A start to finish but in a very short time good for the ego. and for those who are experts here well its a serious time to show your talents off in a small scale. Go for it!!! Have fun! you will find that its a great outlit for your creative juices!