Old 10-06-2014, 09:40 AM
NanaCindyLou

If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate? On Weight Watchers, so please NO... I do love tea though..

What are your favorite fabric colors? Autumn colors, but also traditional seasonal, everything really!

What are your favorite non-fabric colors? same... also I wear a lot of black and khaki...just buy out of habit

Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.? I would like to to try the "twister" ruler or whatever is needed for the "spicy spiral"

Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples of what you don't already have. I have lots of patterns & books, but would love to start a series of those little quilts that you have the little stand for...

Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? If so, what type? Yes, but I read all the time, so it's hard to think of what I want & don't have..

Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so, what size? absolutely yes XL

Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items? Yes to postcards/local newspapers

Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case? YES!

Would you enjoy receiving socks? YES!

Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package. I just love surprises. I truly will love anything at all. Note to my Secret Santa - don't stress please!