Old 10-06-2014, 10:55 AM
JuanitaBean

Thank you jclinanrey for sharing your list with us to use I'm not good at making list. This is just to help My SP more.

If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate?

white chocolate and milk chocolate

What are your favorite fabric colors? My favorite color is Dark pink, purple, teal/aqua, jewel tones Bright colored prints,

What are your favorite non-fabric colors? Gold, Teal, Brown, Blue, Burgundy, Green

Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.? Yes can always use a seam ripper, Schmetz Universal or Sharp or Topstitch sewing needles size 60/8, 70/10, 80/12, 90/14, 100/16, I use these al lot ,measuring tap 120" marking pen that iron out (Frixion pen)or blue wash out pen.

Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples of what you don't already have.

I always enjoy receiving quilt patterns and/or books. Could always use pp paper to use in my printer

Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? If so, what type?

Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so, what size? Sure. XL

Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items? no, I don't have a lot of extra space

Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case? Sure! A pincushion with w scrap catcher would be nice

Would you enjoy receiving socks? yes

Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package:

I do applique, Machine Embroidery, Long arming I could use Thread, Pantographs , stencils