View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 04:57 PM
barbarakibler23

Hello everyone
Hope all is well. I had a lovely weekend at a scrapbook crop. Have any of you go quilting for a whole weekend??? I have been scrapbooking for about 19 years and still love to do it. I have over 25 books completed plus I have made some for others as gifts. I will have a well documented family ...lol.

So bad luck in the past few days.....first my dog Sophie was attacked yesterday by two large dogs one of them is a pit bull. Sophie is okay no puncture wounds. Acting very timid, hiding under the bed and won't come out. She is also limping. But she is okay. I did call the police and filled out a report. see what happens next.

Also my husband was told on Friday that his department is considered surplus and will be losing his job. He has worked for the same company for 34 years. There is no pension just a 401K. He is still working right now until they close things down which we have no idea when that will be. He seems to think that another company will be buying out some of their contracts. That would be good. I keep you all updated.