Old 10-06-2014, 05:54 PM
SlightlyOffQuilter

Offering up some more help for my SS in case the blog did not offer her as much as it could have !

If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate?

As much as I adore chocolate, being diabetic makes that a no no. I also despise sugar free chocolate / candies because, well, whats the point ? LOL

What are your favorite fabric colors?

I am a rainbow kind of girl, anything and everything. If forced to choose it would be orange and green !

What are your favorite non-fabric colors?
Orange and green !!

Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.?

I am a ruler / template hoarder ! I LOVE them to bits ! I also have no problem having more than one of the same size either haha !

Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples of what you don't already have.

I love quilting books ! I have alot of the newer ones , so older books / patterns / magazines are welcome !!

Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction?

I have zero time to do any reading anymore.

Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt?

Yes !! 2 XL please !

Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items?

Yes yes !! I collect thimbles , so a regional thimble would be awesome !

Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case?

I do not do alot of hand sewing, but I do love thread catchers they are super handy !

Would you enjoy receiving socks? Do you knit also?

WHile I am a HUGE fan of socks, I would prefer not to recieve them, as I am super picky about textures on my skin and socks are always the worst for feeling scratchy to me and no one else ! ( its an OCD thing ) .

Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package.

Winning lotto ticket ?

Do you do applique? Embroidery?

Yes and Yes.. I do have an embroidery machine ( Brother PE-770 ) and I also do my own applique on the sewing machine as well !

What do you do when you're not quilting?

Taking care of Hubs (disabled) or homeschooling 15 year old son take up alot of the daytime hours. I am a gamer girl ( world of warcraft, Diablo 3, starcraft), I love horror movies and vampires that don't sparkle ! But at the same time I am fond of girly things too, like pink and purple and flowers...I am pretty easy to shop for because I love it all ! My tastes change with my mood ( and that changes at least 6 times a day LOL ... I told you, I am not " slightly off " for no reason ! )