Old 10-08-2014, 01:10 AM
mosher92

If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate? I prefer dark chocolate.
What are your favorite fabric colors? purple and green
What are your favorite non-fabric colors? earth tones
Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc. any and always
Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples of what you don't already haveI have many books, enjoy paper piecing , block books, recent interest in Mini blocks.
Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? If so, what type?I listen to books on tape as I can do that while sewing.
Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so, what size? yes, medium/large
Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items?not so much, I am in a weeding out process and find it hard to get rid of those type of things and not wanting to allocate space for them.
Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case?got cute pin cushion from SS last year and don't need more than one
Would you enjoy receiving socks? love socks, happy feet I call them, must start from the foundation up, as I say.
Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package. Like spice rum, dark chocolate (as previously mentioned, home made items, I will be happy with just about anything, would prefer no coal, although I haven't been an angel All year, I have been good.😛