Old 10-08-2014, 02:41 AM
JAGSD

Thanks for coming up with more questions....
If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate? I am allergic to most chocolates and Nuts, but have found white chocolate not only yummy but very able to have. Skittles are my favorite....
What are your favorite fabric colors? Blues and yellows and Autumn colors, Gray
What are your favorite non-fabric colors? Blue, Gray
Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.? most Definetly! Can never have enough seam rippers hehehehee...
Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? Sure, I love to paper piece and am recently dabbling in hand applique, have recently done ice dyeing, and graduated dyeing of fabrics ( it is such fun)
Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? If so, what type? Yes, Romance, Western,
Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so, what size? Sure, Large
Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items? Yes
Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case? Yes
Would you enjoy receiving socks? Sure
Please list any other item, you'd be happy to find in your SS package. I also think this is a super fun thing to do, and am really not picky other than where the chocolate and nut allergy comes in.. (SKITTLES to the Rescue!) LOL, so Yep I would be happy with just about anything and everything!.. I like western and horse themed along with flowers including daises, but on the same token love brights and autumn tones... Use mug rugs and love the many different ones.
Do you embroidery or applique? Yes I do Machine embroidery and am recently attempting hand applique.
Cats in the house? No cats, do have two dogs, horse, chickens but on general rule not in the house....hehehee
What do you do when not quilting?? Is there anything else!! hehehee.... attend our twin boys school function, tend to the animals, if time enjoy camping, fishing, presently am helping reshingle house (not liking that so much!) soaking in a tub of hot water.

Last edited by JAGSD; 10-08-2014 at 02:57 AM.