Old 01-01-2010, 08:19 PM
BlueChicken

Originally Posted by kosmos
Originally Posted by luvmortherest
Originally Posted by MoodyKim
Thanks Klue, My DH is calling my quilt Kim's Million Dollar DJ Quilt! He thinks it is costing too much! I need some civil war F4 and was trying to decide how many I was going to need. I think I will add up the cost of his last jeeping weekend before I go shopping I can spend at least that much :-D
what an execellent idea if my DH starts to complain maybe i'll just remind him of the amount of money he pulled out of savings to get his motorcycle. :twisted:
Ladies just be thankful those DH are there to complain. My DH told me if I came home with another piece of material he would divorce me. Quite a strong threat. Well 58 years and he didn't.
I mentioned to hubby about organising something with my LQS to get the fabric I need for this and he said "don't be silly, just buy it". So I mentioned just how much the fabric will cost and after he finished choking and his face lost that purple shade, he muttered quietly something about it being a good idea to talk to the quilt shop and organise something. LOL