Old 10-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Ripped on Scotch

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post
cool having Thanksgiving on a weekend (it is a Thursday, in the States) do all the Provinces celebrate? Does you toddler make turkeys or ? of construction paper and marshmallows ? Cornucopias ? Really interested in celebrations, especially of Thanksgiving.

Its technically on the Monday but we celebrate the weekend. There is always a local fair so we have always gone to it. I've entered things into it before but this time I entered in my IRR from this board so I'm excited for that. My son is making things at the daycare he goes to with painting their hands and doing that fun stuff. All the provinces celebrate it on the same day. most holidays are the same across the provinces some just have extras stat days. Its basically from May -Oct there is one stat holiday a month.

but the big holiday here is Christmas and Boxing day... its like your black friday. all the specials are the day after christmas. but I'm on a border City so I can drive over the bridge and hit the black friday sales and do the canadian sales too.