Old 10-08-2014, 12:54 PM
BrendaK
Power Poster

Thanks for the new list. Hope this helps my person.

If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate?
Don't care for dark chocolate. (I know that it's good for you, so I can learn to like it).

What are your favorite fabric colors?
Love blues, green, teal, aqua. rust. Too many to mention. Can always find something to make.

What are your favorite non-fabric colors?
What are non-fabric colors?

Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.?
I have a lot of rippers. Quite a few small rulers. If I receive a ruler that I already have I can always share with another quilter.

Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples of what you don't already have.
I get most of my patterns on line.

Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? If so, what type?
I read all the time. So it would be hard for anyone to get me books. I enjoy all books. Of course there are books I haven't read so if I have read the book I can pass it on to someone else.

Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so, what size?
I don't think so as I am trying to change my size. Doesn't mean that I don't eat chocolate.

Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items?
If not from my area sure why not.

Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case?
Have needle cases. Made my own pincushion. But I have seen some pincushions that are super, so sure.

Would you enjoy receiving socks?
Sure, wear size 8 1/2 shoe.

Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package
I don't applique, but that's because I don't know how. I am happy to get anything.

I still find it very hard to put all these things down as I was taught that when I received something I should appreciate it and be grateful that I got anything.

Hope this helps.
BrendaK

Last edited by BrendaK; 10-08-2014 at 01:07 PM.