Old 10-08-2014, 01:48 PM
marilyn43

I filled one of these out when we first started but will also do this. I just don't want to sound like it has to be this or that because I'm excited with anything my s.s. has chosen. I think this goes back to when I was growing up you were pleased with whatever was gifted to you.
If you like chocolate, milk chocolate

What are your favorite fabric colors? Teal,blues, greens, aqua, rust. Actually any colors are great. The colors I'm using right now are batiks of all colors for the quilting bee swap. I will have to purchase some baticks due to I joined so late in the swap. So batiks would be great.

What are your favorite non-fabric colors?All of them
What are non-fabric colors?

Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.? Yes, indeed

Would you enjoy receiving <nobr abp="900">quilt patterns</nobr> or books? If so, give <nobr abp="902">examples. If I get something I have I can always share.</nobr>

Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? Yes. If so, what type? I do like fiction, such as Nicholas Sparks and Francine Rivers,I also enjoy pet stories, I'm not pickiy. I have been seeing in magazines there is a series of quilting books, non fiction and I think I'd enjoy these too.

Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? Yes If so, what size? 2x, however I just joined wt. watchers so hoping that size goes down, down. lol.

Would you enjoy receiving regional <nobr abp="904">postcards</nobr> or other souvenir items?
Yes, I think would be fun.

Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case? Oh yes anything like that.

Would you enjoy receiving socks? yes
Sure, wear size 8 1/2 shoe.

Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package

I'm just getting started in with applique. I love to embroidery, pillow cases, dresser scarves. quilt blocks. I do have plenty embroidery floss.
Now please S.S. do not worry about what you choose, I will be so excited regardless. Just being a part of this so exciting.